Thursday, March 17, 2005

An excerpt from a book pei is reading:
Qn: what do you want to see if you go blind today?
Ans: tommorow.

A very simple straightforward question, but how we
chose to answer this question may vary.

what would i do if god decides to plug this whole
earth life thingy today? What happens if he
actually decides to take me away today? So how
many tommorow or tommorow tommorow or tommorow
tommorow tommorowS do we actually have left? Our
life on earth is so fragile, it can instantly
disappear.But the most important question would
be where would I be if tommorow never came? Where
would my eternity be spent? Eternity compared to
our lifetime on earth is so short, it could not
even be 0.0000000000000000000000000001 milliseconds
of what eternity is, because God's eternity is
everlasting. So assuming I had tommorows of the next
50 years or so I could always say, let's postpone
my relationship with god, i mean there's always
tommorow right? I could always read the bible
tommorow right?

really?


wanna know my answer?
i'm gonna start today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home