Thursday, May 26, 2005

awww man.

i'm so right. mrs chua said my design is "no-sense!" to her it doesn't make sense at least, but she skipped the seaky laughter though. she told me to redo it, the exact same way i suggested that i do the poster in the very first place. see, this is the result of listening to others who don't know what they want.

anyway it's kinda annoying how some teachers take our favours for granted. as in they give us no choice, it's difficult to say no and refuse sometimes, we all try hard to be nice people (: "cheryl, you're so free right? good! you can help me design posters!" or as shaun likes to phrase it "why are you dictating my life?!"

for those who have been waiting for the grand showdown pics. well they're finally here, credits to swanky and karenn, the all-so-good-candy camera didn't require editing. swanky's anology is 'a brilliant light sabre must be accompanied by a brilliant jedi' (; splendid! the duo saves us so much time.

for those who plan to use these pictures please host them somewhere else, please please do not steal my bandwidth. it's bad. it's unethical. it's unhealthy! for both me and you. my heart is too weak.











































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home