Sunday, July 24, 2005

let me explain why my nick on msn is "i love tanling pau"

i met up with the oc's camp com on thurs, and we asked them to come up with a budget for the meals. instead, they came up with a menu. they had tanglin pau for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch, and pizza for dinner. awww, these 14-year-olds are all soooo cuteee. i wonder how they plan to pay for dinner (:

nada yada. i'm going mad.


if someone tells you that he or she gotta tell you something.
you would expect something bad to follow, right?

well, a friend of mine did.
and after all the very long hassle of "i'll tell you later"

my friends says "i love choa chu kang pau!"
ARGHHHHH!

sorry, auntie here has a very weak heart.

okay, that aside, i know chris came in last week saying she had the worst taxi ride ever. now's my turn. let me tell you about the worst taxi ride i ever had. it took place on saturday.

i took the bus down to the church bus stop, and it started pouring, so i flagged down a cab to take across the road. i told the uncle "MGS!" he said "what? NKF?" and i said MGS, but he kept insisting NKF. finally he did agree to bring me to mgs.

i told him that he needed to make a Uturn, he asked if it was this turn, pointing to the one ahead of us. i said "no, it's the next one" and when he came to the turn, he missed it, and he pushed all the blame on me saying "aiya, you never tell me!" [utterly despicable!]

okay so fine, it's all still finew. WORST OF ALL, when i told him to turn left after the maplewoods condo, HE TRIED TO TURN INTO THE MAPLEWOODS RUBBISH DUMP.

my gosh! taxi drivers.


i love brown (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home