Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i had a rather thoughtful day today. i thought about lotsa stuff during my studio.

i though about...

how angry i was last week with my lecturer for picking on me during my class, just because i didnt show up for one lesson. even though she accused me of everything possible that wasn't true, and failed my presentation. i thought about wwjd, and i told myself to let it go, and i felt all the anger go away, literally, i felt at peace with myself.

how the oc have come so far, be it the oc blog, oc polls, oc-live, one voice, oc's mad, oc camp and the many blessings god has given us. the new friendships forged, and i thank god especially for auntieee melly and jer, although we've only met in june, it feels like it has been donkaye years. and we're glad you have joined the kc & the pussy cats (:

how just a couple of weeks ago, we were trying hard to make more people feel welcome amongst us. we dropped them off personalised cards.

and this week, we've gotten a response (; they dropped us one back! it's encouraging to get responses.


how god's been promting me to drop off an email to someone in need. i couldn't stop thinking about it. and i'm gonna do it soon (: over the weekend perhaps.

how claris made all of us "i dun lyk you" cards because she couldn't go for ymlc since she's underage and the rest of us could. BUT she dropped me off a lovely card this morning, saying how she loves me a sis, thank you dear. i love you too.

fresh from o' levels, i remember how uncertain i felt about which path to take in the beginning of the year, and i thank god for opening and closing many doors for me. and now, i'm doing great in school, and i'm having a blast of a lifetime! school has never been so fun (: one of the many blessings god has given me.

god is great!
all the time!
and all the time!
god is great!
say amen!
amen!

right, enough of the candy talk.

i've been really happy for nothing that my wrist has been healing over the last week. but now, it kinda hurts again, because i spent 3 hrs in the morning playing with clay. and the next 3 hrs colouring. ouch!

and i was sooooo really happy colouring away! i got carried away, so much that i forgot i actually had to make this piece of jewellery. i'm stumped now! how am i gonna do that? now is one of those good times for one of those enlightenment from god. ark! lesson learnt, think before illustrating. no, THINK before illustrating.


and some stuff we did for drawing yesterday, playing around with linework is sooo cool (: it's the easiest, funnest lesson we've had.

this is line work! obviously. we drew one line across the newsprint, and passed it round the class, so everyone had to come up with a different kind of line. and so each of us had a whole class worth of lines (:

emphasis on the contour lines, basically using thickness/pressure to bring out the lighting, contrast and depth. of my amazing small lil' hand (:

here's another one.

we're supposed to draw anything we think of while my lecturer was narrating

this is SUPPOSED to be the side view of my friend, okay, i admit, i'm bad a this.

focus on a part of a sewng machine.

working out texture without defining the shape.

draw without lifting your hand off tha paper, once hand goes off! you re-draw!

another one!

wheee! and i got back my drawing assignments, the grade's 61 (: thanks to clar for lotsa help.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home