Wednesday, November 30, 2005



(: helloo... claris strikes again.
im writing a post about cheryl's retarded sister (not baby, the middle kid) on her behalf. (she allowed me to.)

well...

for starters:
1_ cheryl thinks im retarded

2_ cheryl rather not have me around when she's doing her work. (i think i've an ability to kill her insipirations, sorry dear)

3_ i sleep with cheryl, every night in fact.

4_ we have the same shoe size. (so, mommy likes to buy us one pair of shoes to share)

5_ cheryl likes sugar rays and doesnt mind vertical horizon. (: like Me!

6_ but... im not picky bout fruits. she thinks that almost all fruits on earth are too sweet.

7_ from all my years living with her, i still dont know who she likes. im currently assuming that she's les.

8_ shane (this pri6 kid from OCkids *church*) thinks that cheryl and nicole is les.

9_ i love cheryl, and she loves me too. mooba.

10_ i raise my hands, and she knows although she's sitting in front of me.

well, till my next episode... (: ciaos.

PS cheryl rawks my socks out of my brains. ((: i know she cares more than anything bout me and this family. want to Declare here, my love for her: I LOVE YOU TOO! (: thank you for teaching me lots. sorry for snapping at you lately, pms-ing you see. thank you for being there for me since the day i wasnt born. thank you for taking care of me, where ever i am. church. west spring. though now in newtown... and have not been telling you as much as you did to me bout my school. (: thank you for being a big sister.

cheryl, do care bout celine. ): she's getting to know guys now. )):

.:: bamboo shoots ::.
love you. god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home