Tuesday, January 17, 2006

on sunday, the oc happily chewed away on humongous Guacamoule(s), a dream come true for shawn. vouchers are the courtesy of uncle mayson. (:


swoosh. yawnny green car (: says: (2:35:41 PM)
we drew 5 ears 5 mouths 5 eyes 5 hairlines and 5 noses

Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate*Fear no enemy, Deny no friend* says: (2:36:02 PM)
WHAT FOR?!

Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate*Fear no enemy, Deny no friend* says: (2:36:15 PM)
ur teacher too bored no inspiration for lectures ah?

i don't know what else you can do in drawing class beside draw and scoot off some where to sip some coffee. time to do you a favour, i'm gonna lend this to you, and you can decide which part of your head to knock.



does anyone have this lovely song?

Reaching for you

I can't believe the way
Your love has got a hold on me
Each morning I wake to find You near
You lift me above my fears
And set my feet on solid ground
All of my days belong to You

And I breathe in Your breath of life that fills my heart
You are my all consuming fire

I stand here before You
In wide opened wonder
Amazed at the glory of You
The power of heaven
Revealing Your purpose in me
As I'm reaching for You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home