Tuesday, March 07, 2006

okay la. so it isn't as hard as i imagined it be. i'm picking it up really fast. stop messing with my mind.

oh dummit, after they knock a big hole in the wall, they tell us they're going to take 2 months, to patch that big hole in my wall and redo my flooring. just when i was about to move the keyboards into my room. if i don't i defintely wouldn't practise. ugh, now i have to make some space somewhere far away from the leakage. oh can someone remind me to return the bass cable, it's still here :/

Sonnet

My friend and me
Looking through her red box of memories
Faded I'm sure
But love seems to stick in the things you know

Why can't you see
That nature has its way of warning me
Eyes open wide
Looking at the heavens with a tear in my eye


is secular music necessarily bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home