Monday, June 05, 2006


hello happy people, happy first anniversary, and yes yes, one year feels so very very long alrighty. i love you people. it was there in kl where it all began huh, we're going back in a couple of days (: wheee! it'll be lovely getaway like always. i couldn't thank god any less for bringing this family into my life. (:

and right now, god is trying to tell me a lot of things through the many wonderful people he sends to me. at the same time he's also telling me that he's with me through it all by showing me how real he is in my life.

which reminds me of the song, that describes what i want to say to god right now. it's one of the hymns that joe has been teaching me to play.

And Lord, we want to lift Your name on high
And Lord, we want to thank You
For the works you've done in our lives
And Lord, we trust in Your unfailing love
For You alone are God eternal
Throughout earth and heaven above.

and btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home