Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hello!

fighting over who has the nicer report is soooo pri school!

it's been a great day. i brought down my adpater to apple today, the situation's not looking to good since the warrenty might not cover it, and to get it replaced is going to cost 70bucks. but oh well. i came home, slept and went to work. and it was a good day. (: because i like my work. i like why i do it. and when i came home chris made my day when she said she can borrow a polaroid for me. and perhaps because i went through my day feeling blessed with god's favour.

so long farewell, and thanks for all the fish. i got to get up for breakfast at breko. byee (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/3233.html and http://googleindex.info/382.html

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home