Tuesday, July 25, 2006

hello,

it's day 1 of 06/07. oh my! ginette chittick is like everywhere huh. we picked up loreal's and there she is, they labelled her "rock princess", and joy, her singing is bad. we step into 408 and there she is. she's like "i must set all the ground rules in my class on the first day, straight". like like, no homo talk in my class, because it isn't funny, or like like; you aren't supposed to come in after me, and i'm not going to tell you what time i'm coming in. so that lasted for 1hr and ended at 10am, the next class was at 3pm, and it too lasted for 30 mins. so it was sucha productive day. we had yulius, he doesn't have a surname, just yulius. yulius is really nice. and we're going to learn some programming like john maeda, for digital imaging next week. today was boring eh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home