Saturday, March 24, 2007

The sun cannot compare to the glory of Your love
There is no shadow in Your Presence
No mortal man would dare to stand before Your throne
Before the Holy One of heaven
It's only by Your Blood and it's only through you mercy
Lord I come

I bring an offering of worship to my King
No one on earth deserves the praises that I sing
Jesus may You receive the honor that You're due
O Lord I bring an offering to You
I bring an offering to You
---

dear lord,
this year is moving so swiftly, and has brought many changes (not to be specific or anything), but no matter how many things has changed, you lord god are the same today, tomorrow, eternity, and so is your love. lord, you said

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matt22:37-40

i thank you for the wonderful friends you have placed in my life, perhaps before i couldn't understand all these changes but now, we see the love you taught us, and now we feel so much closer than ever before, they've been such a blessing to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home