Wednesday, June 06, 2007

first you go all emo on me, and then you pick a fight with me almost over no apparent reason. i would understand if you're having one of those bad times, and not want to talk about it. but seriously, your actions tell me otherwise, surely that petty fight didn't justify for you not answering my calls for a few days. what am i suppose to make of that? i was actually quiet worried, that you're brooding in your emo state again. you don't even have the decency to at least let me know that you're alright.

when you finally picked up, you say that you didn't pick up my calls, because i was calling you for no specific reasons, & that you're okay, just frustrated over something that has nothing to do with me and not wanting to talk abt it.

with that all said, i let it all pass. sarah asked me today, if im okay with staying knowing i'll be in an awkward position, i said yes! because i'd like to believe that everything would be okay again, if we put this weird behavior behind us. but why are you still avoiding me?

i'm going up the wall because i have no idea what this is all about, at all! if it really doesnt have anything to do with me like you said, what calls for this weird behaviour! i'm trying to make all this right before i head off tmr, but you dont seem to be bothered at all. you want to be this way, fine, be that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home