Monday, August 23, 2004

a ride of a lifetime. sweet sixteen~



urgh! i'm a little silly naive girl, who totally trust my friends and believe what they tell me. well, it only occured to me now. WHY? WHY? WHY? sigh..



my day started like "i'm so sorry i forgot your b'day" or so everyone claimed, except frm my family memebers of course, i recieved loads of ang baos =). and i really believed it. it didn't really sound cynical to me, so i guess it didn't bother me. cos' even i forgot too.. haha :P argh! is it really odd that i got stressed over add math? =/
mr k bought me the boOk "the purpose driven life" haha, and it's funny, i just got it yesterday too, while i was at the bookstore. oh well, that was a surprise! =) but it's the thought tt counts.



I have something to declare ! I LOVE THE UMFs! FOREVER and EVER and EVER! what a lovely surprise they gave me today. at first i was pretty pissed with claris for err.. having "uninvited guest" and bugging me to open the door, and she claims "they asked for food, but they didn't come, i'm totally gonna give them a trashing" can you imagine how i felt?! when i refused to go down to "entertain" them, my doorbell rang! and pop! out of no where came 3 UFMs, with a birthday cake. hahaa.. i was dumbfound. lie 1: i was told that they baked the b'day cake. and being a silly naive cheryl! i believed them! and was touched beyond words. ahem...


okay, so they brought me down to the bbq pit. and gave me a box of ice cream! yummmmy! king's mint choc chip. and everyone started diggin' in . and guess what ? surprise: haha.. the ice cream came with something else too. they stuffed in a jennifer g string into the ice cream tub. haha... it smells like nice now! and shaun tied it to my neck and took a pic. =/



Next. they brought a drink. but without cups?? lolZz.. supposedly J&W sparkling grape juice in a champagne look a like bottle, that says non-alcoholic on the label. there was an evil conspircy brewing there!! Plot: shake the bottle, decork it, and let it burst at me! poor me !! and i just bathed! anyway lucky for me, their plan back fired ;) they couldn't decork it. haha.. and come to think of it, I'm actually the one who decorked it. as their plan backfired, claris poured some of it on me. ?!?! for claris: baka! i just bathed you know!



blah blah~ they said they waited soooo long for me to come down, and i was so stubborn, as to not to (while i was still ignorant) and they decided to punish me by stuffing my mouth with a whole mouthful of cheesestick. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee... yucks. so salty.
MEAN EVIL AND NASTY!

sigh. when we started eating the cake, there was a layer of white cream. lie 2: they told me it was durain after i ate it ? and guess what ? the stupid cheryl believed again. I HATE DURAINS ! I'VE NEVER EATEN ONE, AND WILL NEVER EAT ONE! get tt in your head okay? gross.. puke? hmm...



lie 3: Ms N helped baked the wonderful cake, and they instigated me to call her and thank her. !!! lol.. luckily she took it well, and thought of it as a game. and i used the CIP letters as an excuse.. hehe...



Anyway, i had a great time! thanX. the best b'day bash =) and a million apologies, for makin you guys wait so long. but we're even now okay? after what you all did to me. causing me emotional stress. i'll get even next time =) mwahahaha *evil laugh*



sigh! i got a purple pencil bOx today. i'm just so purple now. purple pencil bOx, purple bag, purple glasses. now ppl will really think i'm pro west spring! I AM NOT! just to make things clear =/ i think i ought to change my bag, to the one my mummy gave me, at least it's blue!



b'day wish: no just for me myself, but for everyone, A1s for the prelims and O's. don't just do you're best, but also be the best ;) don't think you can, know you can!


lots of love,
cheer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home