Sunday, April 10, 2005

i was clearing my inbox today. guess what? i opened a "fill out, and send me back" mail. it was sent by nic, 2mnths ago,lol, don't ask me why i've suddenly decided to to it now. i hardly ever-ever (like only once a while when i really-really become nuts) fill these kind of mail up, but something came over me today. and i decided hey! why not i do this quiz thingy, just to see how well i really know nic. afterall, i have known her for a really long time.


so this is how it went:
>1. My name: nic
>2. Where did we meet: maplewoods*
>3. Take a stab at my middle name: wei yee?? lol. don't ask me. just taking a shot.*
>4. How long have you known me: err... good qn. 8 years?*
>5. How well do you know me: err... well enough (: i know you're a shopaholic! and you loveeee you're doggie thingy scruffy. and rum and raisin icream ha!
>6. Do I smoke: no. never will.
>7. Do I believe in God: yes. my sista in christ.
>8. When you first saw me what was your impression: you were the cute lala pig girl.
>9. My age: sweet 16 this year.
>10. Birthday: errrrrr...... sept?
>11. Color hair: black
>12. Color eyes: black.
>13. Do I have any siblings: yeah sean!
>14. (If opposite sex) Have you ever had a crush on me: - lalala.
>15. What's one of my favorite things to do: shopping!!
>16. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you: err... hello? ha.*
>17. What's my favorite type of music: coldplay. yellowcard.. blah blah..
>18. What is the best feature about me: your cuteee rosy cheeks. soooo pinch-a-ble (;
>19. Am I shy or outgoing: outgoing
>20. Would you say I am funny: funny-cuteee.
>21. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules: rebel! too easy to answer.
>22. Any special talents: errr...? huh? scratch my head** i really really don't know. touching catus?*
>23. Out of all my clothes- what is your favorite outfit on me: huh? whatever you wear.
>24. Have you ever seen me cry: yes? i think.*
>25. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be: lala pig.
>26. Are my parents still together: yes
>27. What do I love: shopping!
>28. What songs make you think of me: the lala pig song.~
>29. If you could set me up with one person for the rest of my life, who would it be: errrrrrr... *


MWAHAHAHAA! now everyone knows all abt nic. okay, tt's besides the point.

gee.. look see the * sign i left at the back of some qns, well that was to mark the ones i didn't know the answer to. altogether it's 1,2,3,4,5,6... 6!!! or maybe more, defintely more. =P i'm gonna honestly admit it,i cheated* i hesitated to put *s on some of the qns. i can't believe it. after knowing nic for so long. it's embarrassing to say this, so i guess there's still so much i don't know abt nic. OR rather to say, i don't know anymore. sigh.. sorry babe(nic), you're gonna have to help me out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home