Monday, October 10, 2005

hey! i was looking everywhere for my clay.

you'll never guess where i found it.


really.

i'm serious.

you won't.

you just won't.

i found it,

in the refrigerator!

XM posted! the prowess of a rg brain.

psalm 23 - revised student version

hi! since everyone's studying hard for the exams now, thought i should just share this with you guys. have a good laugh and dont forget to take time off to relax in between studying! and good luck for all your exams!
PSALM 23 (Revised Student Version- RSV)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk;
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break;
He restoreth my faith in research websites,
He leads me to better reading habits
For my grade's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of overpiled assignments in such a short time,
I will not have a nervous breakdown;
For thou art with me.
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.
Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness;
Thou anointest my head with understanding.
My paper runneth over with ideas I recognise.
Surely passing grades and flying colours shall follow me
All the days of my exams and assignments,
And I shall not have to dwell in this school forever,
Amen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home