Monday, October 31, 2005

i spent some time today updating my links, after which i went through half the list dropping a hello! on old friends, it was a good read anyway, am glad everyone's been doing alright. there's still an awfully long way more to go. i hope i never reach a point where i get so caught up with my new friends that i forget all the good ol' ones. (:

had a talk with mum.
mum: what did you do today?
me: practise.
mum: and?
me: nothing else. just music.
mum: you know, you have a boring life.

heh, so i spent most of my day playing the piano, other then breaking to watch a few comodies and lunch, but never did i get bored of the piano, it was quite addictive really. i played songs over and over agian, and each time i did, i always found a different fill, a different chord progression/note to throw in comfortably. and yes figuring out rythms can be quite a hassle when you have nothing to listen to, haha, actually i have a bad habit of not sticking to the rythm.

mel cheated my feelings! she said she would be online tonight to work out the layouts for camp stuffs with me.

haha! benben painted his room purple, i'd love to do a "let's discuss benben's sexual orientation" post sometime. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home