Wednesday, March 15, 2006

gosh. luis tried to kill the sepak takraw. he asked me to hand him a brick, i refused. but alice did it anyway. so he put a brick on it. amazingly it stayed. stable. safe. sound. so the class made some jokes about using it to play soccer or dropping it on down from the 3rd floor.

heh. the interview was for the next level of my diploma course in school. okay it was quite funny, everyone was telling me i'll do alright, and so did luis, after looking at my portfolio he said i'll defintely get in. so he chased me out of class to go for the interview early. but i said wait 5 more mins, no, 10 mins, because i was nervous like now. at that very moment. the whole class laughed at my nerves. then he said dont worry, if cd didn't take me in, he'll take me into fa. so the class joked that i better go before he persuade me over. then he said actually i shoun't do fa. okay. so yay! fa's not for me. and of course i got chased out. i went to D303, and all the lecturers were out having lunch. so i waited. and waited. and got more nerve wrecked.

man, i dont even know if im making sense

but thank you all nice people who wished me well over the last two days. and thank you all nice classmates who had to put up with my red face, my nerves, and my happy grapes the whole day.

okay the interview didn't go well. i couldn't answer the questions the lady lecturer threw at me. they asked me who inspired me, why i wanted to do com d. my understanding between the difference of advertising and graphic design. i didn't know what to say when they asked me to crit a design mag they showed me. she just kept asking questions. i barely answered anything. okay so i was all butterfly in the moment. she didn't even look at my port the guy lecturer did instead. i guess, my portfolio was fine though. they didn't talk about it. nor did he not say it wasn't suffice like what he told some of my classmates. they said they'll let me know again. i went back so shaken, it's not because i'm afraid i wouldn't get in alright. i was just shaken.

so now that's done and over with, i have off the top of my head a million things i need to do. ugh ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home