Friday, March 10, 2006

is it just me or does flag have a little of indigo in it?

actually, i'm just distracted. illustrating is such a chore because i'm no good at it. it's taking me donkaye years to clean up and colour this image. then i turned to my left, and there was indigo. so i started flippin' though. and then i thought of flag. and then i felt tirsty so i went to get some water from the fridge. and then i conveniently picked up the box of grapes and sat on the sofa in front of the bin to unseed. and then i turned on the tv which is currently showing AI. so i watched for a while, and then i picked up the guitar which was sitting beside me all along and started strumming. and then i thought of getting downloading charts, so i came back into the room and stood in front of the mac and looked at my illustartion which was still on my screen. so it's back to illustration time. pee wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home