Wednesday, July 19, 2006

my day didn't go to well at the printshop. for the first i really found myself screaming, in front of a bunch of students. i'm sure it wasn't the best way to handle the situation. but i was upset, and i'm not proud of it. i had a drink a went to bed early last night.

i awoke early this morning finding myself unable to sleep. after pointless tossing in bed, i got up.

i struggle as a person, WWJD?

i'm torn, i've tried being understanding but my patience has a limit. a friend said, When you make a mistake, you have two options: try and cover it up, or own up and right the mistake.

i'm choosing to right mine, no matter what it'll take this time. i'm done with being nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/601.html or http://google-machine.info/1166.html

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home