Sunday, June 26, 2005

karenn, pei, and fiok came over to my place yesterday to have dinner. we BBQed in my balcony (: i made the shrooms and burgers the way chris does. lol. yummy. everyone says it's yummy. i think we ought to buy disposable plates next time, save pei the trouble from washing the dishes. (: thanks dears for the great time. heh. while we were happily star-gazing or rather what karenn calls it, "moon tanning", my mummy said she could hear us laughing at the pool from all the way up on the 10th floor. must be all karenn's fault! i'm pretty sure. heh (:

and thanks to my new dear friend "alicia" my whole tagboard is filled with lesbianism and gayishness. (: heh. continue blabbing away. i love this.

heh. i must say this month i have been "bad", i've been called a "bitch" and a "slut", 2 bad "beings" in one month. lol, in fact. it's the first time someone called me a bitch or slut. the first time, being "bitch" was from someone i least expected. ie. someone else's mummy, can you believe it? what kind of parent does that, call his/her's son/daughter's friend a bitch. lol, oh well. the second time, being "slut", was a tag on my tagboard that spurred up the whole lesbianism gayishness thingy, somehow i was supposed to have bothered a certain "muh guy" whom i dont even know exsists. heh. as ravi says "what's this world coming to".

dear santa, i promise to be a good girl for the rest of the year.

inspired by today's worship
i wanna sing~

There's a anointing in the air
I can feel it everywhere
I've got power in my soul
so let the river flow

I've got the joy, I've got the peace of mind
I've got the faith, in the holy ghost that fills me everyday
I've got the Life, I've got the melody
I've got the Word, the Word of God has set me free

cheerios!`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home