Tuesday, October 11, 2005

woot! i finished my last project for drawing of this semester! so that's all for drawing classes this year (: yayness! i'm gonna finish up all my final projects in a week or two. and i'll be FREEEEE! or dangerous rather, as you guys term it. I'm in the mood to plan for the holis already (:

there's so many things i want to do really. 2 months is way too short!

i'm gonna.
. work out my portfolio thingy before next year's interview in feb.
. jam! jam! jam! and eat more jam (:
. and then of course there's oc camp (:
. revamp the oc blog with bet's help (:
. do a nice nice compilations of songs we have or will have into a nice little site (:
. find the ways of a true blue meth. master the corny-licious skill and eat more corn
. clar and nic wants to go trick or treating crashing the peeps down at coro.
. to bake (: nice lovely cakes and cookies. and make chocolates!
. and i told pastor goose that we'll do sushi (:
. "swim!" more like soaking really, and getting sunkissed.
. dump away all my old books and toys, it just sits on my shelf, tumbles off my shelf, and sits on my shelf again, high maintaince really.
. clean out my closet, arh! all those awful piles.
. oh yes, clar says they're gonna teach nic and me to cycle. i doubt i will be able to really.
. shaun and fiok says we'll drop christmassy cards to the brats!
. christmas shopping! (: i lurve the christmas season, everything's so christmassy
. learn the guit (:
. clar wants to check out chris's cafe too, we've never been there before.
. burger balcony bbq with my goon friends.
. check out design edge

argh! so little time so much to do.

hmm. and jacqi asked me today, if i wanted to help out with one camp game com this year. (: oh gosh last year was so fun, it's so tempting, but i don't think i'll do it. i don't want to burn out the hols.

wheep. i started reading on my art theory notes. it states, that the idea of a "cow" requires some sense of "non-cow" for it to aquire some sense.

this is my new strawberry cow friend i drew (:
and it has three legs, so that's non-cow! and it's pink!

2 Comments:

Blogger cheryl said...

mwhahhaa, dennis, typical of me right? glenn asked me what's with my smileys too.

9:08 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

certainly not me (:

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home