Monday, October 17, 2005

yayness!

i say today went swell. i told mel yesterday, that if she didn't txt me to tell me how her results went, i wouldn't have a peace of mind during my presentation today. and she gave me that wee-tarted face, and said that if she tells me she didnt do well, then i'll go all nuts and not do well too. BUT, mel txted me this morn to say she's got an A for math! amen! amen!

one presentation down, two more to go (: i say. today's presentation for animations went dandy. even though i didn't finish it till 12, had to do some last mintue adjustments because i didn't read the course brief, i totally deserved that. i manage to finish it anyway (: oh and pooie! half the class had corrupted files because of some pc to macish thingy. i'll love my mac more now (: i love you mac (:

meet my new friends, the hippo, the penguin, the ostrich & the kiwi


oOo. i say. i'm starting to feel the aftermath of all those bumps, having a short term memory is fantabulous.

let's see, i walked to the lift, i realised i've forgotten my wallet, i went back up to get it. i left home again, and WALKED UP THE OVER HEAD BRIDGE which is the opposite direction of where i was heading. i don't know why really. After realising my boo, i walked all the way down again. AND THEN i remembered I LEFT MY PRESENTATION DISK AND COURSE BRIEF AT HOME! splendid! of all the things to leave behind, i had to leave behind the presentation itself. so i walked all the way home to get it.

when i reached school, i went to the library to print my report, i opened my thumb drive, AND the report wasn't there. i went OH CRAP! i've forgotten to save it in the thumb drive, so i typed out another one. after finishing the report i was so pleased with myself, UNTIL, i remebered i saved a my report in my disk, so i printed my original copy anyway. after submitting my work, i happily went home, and at the bus stop i bumped into the small little pillar.

i can't believe myself, i'm wickedly brilliant, god bless me.

in exactly 18 hours and 35 mintues i'll be sitting for my critical paper. although it's supposed to be an hour and really painless paper. i'm kind of jumpy, the last exam i sat for was like 11 months ago.

4 Comments:

Blogger auntymich said...

love the PINK ostrich!

10:19 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

i love my friends too (:

11:05 PM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

I'm sorry. I have to confess that I burst out laughing when I read that you bumped into a pillar. *Blush* It was rather hilarious...after all the muddle-headedness of forgetting so many things...

11:03 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

haha. arh yes. i laughed at myself too. (:

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home