Tuesday, June 26, 2007

nugggh! it's always been about what needs to be done, and it just almost every possible time has to be cheryl (even though it can come in subtle ways, implying im the best candidate, doesn't that almost put me in a position to oblige? ) , hello dudesy, apart from accomplishing those things, i need to strike my balance, i still need to spend time with my family and friends, and when there's school, i need to finish my work. it'll be nice for a change if someone asked what i wanted.

sometimes i wonder if i'm hitting on a brick wall, i've always been the one encouraging, i need some encouragement too, and when i say encouragement, i mean i'd like to see my work bear fruits. i'd like to see more faith and confidence in the people i believe in. i'd like a reason to hold on to, so that i know i'm doing the right thing.


---
claris stop talking to yourself in your sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home