Tuesday, October 18, 2005

mwhahhahaa! i went out and came home without bumping into anything (: i survived the day without bumping into anything. yayness (: i'm in the process of de-gooseyfying

the paper was easy peasy! yay! (: i'm high now! no, actually i'm short, so i'm low (: 2 more presentations to go, and i'll be freee 24/7.

let me intoduce to you a phenomenon, cheryl studies! cheryl actually studied for her crit paper. she studied! yay she studied! she's happy that she studied, because the paper was easy! cheryl is high and low!


oh yes. fio baby, i've got a table! sings~ i've got a table! i threw away my old bookshelf and dumped all the books on my toyshelf (: so now all my toys are happily piled up on my armchair, oh! oh! that sounds like some twisted logic. BUT now i can spare my miserable make-shift table (my bed) (:


cheryl is happily munching on maggie. maggie is a wonderful thing. you know it'll defintely be cooked in 5 mintues, it's a perfect hassle free lunch. BUT even better than the quick 5 mintues kitchen gig, you'll know that whatever concuctions they give you to sprinkle all over your springy noodles, it'll taste delectable (: yum!

cheryl's happy on maggi. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home